Work is happening quickly to prepare for in-person 4-H Showcases at the Beltrami County Fair this August! Whether youth want to show a rabbit, vegetable or robot, get ready to register project entries for each youth using the FairEntry system, here’s how…
- Review the 2021 Beltrami County 4-H Premium Guide.
- Youth decide which projects they want to enter in the showcases.
- Attend the "It’s County Fair Time, Now What?" workshop.
- Register youth project entries in FairEntry by JULY 1.
- The option to exhibit virtually is available. When registering in FairEntry, select the option within Static or each livestock species for the “VIRTUAL” division or class. You will then work with staff to participate in this way for judging.
- Prepare exhibits to be ready for judging at the county fair. See the 2021 4-H Show Schedule.
- Contact the office with ANY questions! 218-444-5722.
Check the Beltrami County Fair website (beltramicountyfair.org) for updates on the fair itself, happening August 11-15.