All St. Louis County 4-H clubs are challenged to help collect items for holiday baskets to be distributed to those in need - just in time for the holidays.
We are seeking donations of
- Boxed stuffing mix
- Instant mashed potatoes in boxes or packets
- Jars of turkey gravy or dried gravy mix packets
- Dry macaroni
- Canned yams (with a pop-top lid or can opener)
- Canned cranberry sauce
- Canned veggies (green beans, corn, peas)
- Cornbread mix
- Canned pumpkin or fruit pie filling
- Pie crust mix
- Salt and pepper
- Jell-O or pudding mix
- Cool whip
- Paper plates
- Plastic utensils
- Paper towels
- Dishwashing detergent
- Hygiene products, such as toothbrushes, toothpaste, lotion, hair brushes and hair accessories, dental floss, mouthwash, toilet paper, etc.
The club with the most donated items will win an evening of bowling!
Donations must be dropped off at the 4-H office no later than Dec. 20!