Pennington County Fair Registration
As the school year begins to wind down and we move into summertime, often our favorite season in 4-H, we are looking forward to the Pennington County Fair this summer!
As in previous years, we will be relying on FairEntry to register exhibitors for the fair. Registration will open May 22 and will close at 11:59 p.m. on Monday, June 12. Any entries not made by then will have to be done through the Extension office and will not qualify for any awards higher than a blue ribbon or State Fair trips. There are no paper forms to fill out, and all registration must be handled online. The website for fair registration is:
The 2023 4-H Premium Book is your guide to 4-H classes, requirements and recommendations. If you would like a printed version of the premium book, please contact our office and we will gladly mail the premium book. Additional copies will also be available in the office.
In addition, the following documents will explain the registration process as well as provide guidance:
- County Fair Registration Flow Chart – This document provides an overview of all 4-H registrations from enrollment in 4-H to registration in the county fair.
- Cloverbuds Exhibition Policies – This document highlights the rules and procedures for Cloverbud participation in the County Fair.
- FairEntry – Detailed Instructions for Families – This is the instruction guide for registering exhibits.
- Pre-Fair Judging Event Information - Learn more about the project areas that are judged prior to the fair on June 27
- 2023 Pennington County 4-H Schedule
Please note that if you did ID your animal in 4-H Online, this does not mean you are registered for exhibition. You still must enter your project(s) on FairEntry.
We hope to make the registration experience go as smoothly as possible, and we are here to help with any questions you may have. Additionally, if you do not have internet or would prefer assistance with submitting your registrations, please contact the Extension office to help you register exhibits. You can call at (218) 683-7030 or send an email to Ashley at email@example.com or Cindi at firstname.lastname@example.org.