See this page in: English
If with a well-planned school breakfast program, you will still need to convince students, families, and the many layers of school staff that the program is worth promoting and participating in. Promote and increase participation in your school's breakfast program with these Project breakFAST toolkit tools.
Use these resources to market your school breakfast program.
- School Breakfast Expansion Communication Plan Form (DOC)
- School Breakfast Expansion Communication Plan Form — Example (PDF)
- How to Market School Breakfast to Increase Participation (PDF)
- Preparing an Elevator Speech (PDF)
- Benefits of Breakfast Talking Points (PDF)
- Addressing Staff Concerns (PDF)
- Addressing Parents’ Concerns (PDF)
Use these resources to promote free and reduced-price meals.