New webinars for parents focus on financial skills for children
Parents play an important role in helping their children build strong financial and consumer skills. Extension Center for Family Development is here to help parents with this daunting task.
We are offering a series of five webinars to help parents (as well as agency staff who work with parents) learn financial skills and engage with other parents around these topics.
- Financial parenting and youth financial wellbeing — April 27.
- Once upon a time: Using children’s books to teach financial capability — May 5
- How much is too much: Parenting in the age of overindulgence — May 12
- Money in motion: Strategies for kids to discover how money works — May 20
- I’m an adult, now what? Planning personal finance and housing — June 17
Related topics: Family Featured news