Timely topic: Estimating the economic impact of festivals and events
Monday, November 2, 2020 - Friday, November 6, 2020
Tourism Center, firstname.lastname@example.org
Take a one-week timely topic course focused on the economic impact for festivals and events. You will gain strategies to show the economic impact of your hard work. Learn the ins and outs of documenting the economic impact of your event.
The course covers:
- Basics of economic impact analysis
- Special challenges festivals and events face
- Tips and templates for effectively gathering the “right” information
- Examples of economic impact projects from festivals large and small
This timely topic can be taken with the full six-week course or on its own.
Continuing education credits (CEU): 1
Get more details about the Festival and event management program.
Register by Wednesday, October 23 and save!
- $99 through October 23, 2020
- $149 starting October 24, 2020
- Students registered for the full course can take this course for FREE