Strategic farming series: A back to basics approach to nutrient management
Thursday, December 19
The Strategic Farming webinar series will provide up-to-date, research-based information to help you optimize your crop management strategies for 2020.
Fertilizer can separate the most profitable producers from the rest of the pack. While fertilizer is a critical component for high yields, spending too much on fertilizer can really cut into your bottom line. We will discuss getting fertility right for top yields and maximum profit with Dan Kaiser, Extension nutrient management specialist and Brad Carlson, Extension educator:
- Macronutrient roundup: what do or don’t you need?
- Does high soil fertility mean higher yield potential: Sufficiency vs. Build & Maintain. What is the probability of response?
- Are micronutrients the future for high yielding crops?
- Nutrient balance, is that a thing?
- Has technology changed how we manage crop nutrients?
Link to Strategic Farming webinar series course page
Visit the course page to see all of the webinars being offered in the series.
There is no charge to attend any of the webinars.
Please register using the link below. You will receive confirmation and reminder emails with information on how to log into the webinar.