Day Camp: Nature Explorers
For youth in grades K-5
There is so much going on outside, but have you stopped to look at the environment around you? Join Stearns County 4-H to dive into nature and learn about why it is so cool! Make new friends as we explore, craft and investigate nature in your neighborhood. After this day camp, you will be begging to spend more time outside!
June 21. 2021
9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Register by June 14
Cost is $15. See day camp flyer for more information and registration details. This is an in-person camp.
- Cost: is $15 per child (min 10, max 30 youth per site)
- All campers: are asked to wear sunscreen and to bring a bag lunch for the noon meal and a water bottle; a snack will be provided. A clean face mask will also be required to be worn during some activities during camps.
- Non-4-H youth: must complete a Participant Form, prior to camp, (http://z.umn.edu/StearnsForm) in addition to the Registration Form below, or Online at http://z.umn.edu/daycamp
- Medications: If your child requires medication during camp, submit this form: http://z.umn.edu/MedForm
- Camp will be cancelled for bad weather or low #s (less than 10) All participants will receive an email if camp is cancelled.
- Youth in grades K-5
- 4-H members and non-members welcome
See day camp flyer for more information and registration details.