Stearns County 2023 4-H Day Camp: Passport to Adventure!
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to travel around the world?
Join Stearns County 4-H as we travel around the world to learn about different countries through games, crafts, foods and cultural customs. Get your passports ready to race around the world!
Camp will be offered at various locations throughout Stearns County.
All camps run from 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
For youth who have completed grades K-5.
June 20 -- Holdingford Elementary School Gym
June 22 -- Sartell, Val Smith Park
July 11 -- Cold Spring, Frogtown Park
July 13 -- St. Augusta, Hidden Lakes Park
July 17 -- Paynesville Elementary School Gym
August 10 -- Albany, North Park
August 15 -- Sauk Centre, Stearns Fairgrounds
- Cost: is $15 per child (min 10, max 30 youth per site)
- All campers: are asked to wear sunscreen and to bring a bag lunch for the noon meal and a water bottle; a snack will be provided.
- Non-4-H youth: must complete a Participant Form (PDF download), prior to camp, in addition to the online registration.
- Medications: If your child requires medication during camp, submit this form
- Camp will be cancelled for bad weather or low #s (less than 10) All participants will receive an email if camp is cancelled.
- Registration and payment is due by one-week prior to camp date.
Youth that have completed grades K-5 by June 20, 2023
$15 per youth
Registration due at least one week before camp date.
Current 4-H youth, register at the link below.
Non-4-H youth, register for camp at the link below, and complete the participant information form.