Bit by Bit, LLC; Steve Sparks and Company has partnered with Martin County 4-H Horse PDC to offer two clinics, Pleasure and Games, a continuation of the “From the Ground Up” focus.
“From the Ground Up” featured safety, proper equipment fittings, animal care, rider positioning and all around discipline techniques. Let's use those building blocks and cultivate your desired discipline skills!
- Ranch/Western Pleasure & Horsemanship - June 13
- Cost: $30for Martin County 4-H'ers, $60 for Minnesota 4-H'ers from other counties
- Checks should be made payable to Martin County 4-H and are due to the 4-H Office (1300 N Bixby Road, Fairmont MN 56031) by June 12
- A light meal will be provided.
- All horses attending MUST have a current coggins in 4HOnline.
4-H'ers in grades 3-1 year post-high school are invited to attend
$30 for Martin County 4-H members, $60 for members from other counties
Registration opens on May 22 and closes June 9. To register, login at mn.4honline.com. For assistance, refer to the registration guide at z.umn.edu/4hEvent or contact Martin County 4-H at email@example.com or 507-235-3341