Want to improve your dog training skills? Pine County 4-H Dog Training is for youth in grades 3-13 and a canine companion.
Dog training information
- Weekly practices begin Monday, April 17 from 6-7 p.m.
- Showmanship, Rally & Obedience training will be held at the Hinckley-Finlayson High School; trainings will continue at the high school each Monday until May 22
- Starting Monday, June 5, trainings will be held at the Pine County Fairgrounds Cattle Barn (due to space and equipment needs, Agility will only be offered at the Pine County Fairgrounds)
- Dogs MUST have current Rabies and DHLPP vaccinations to attend training
- Download a Dog ID Form, which includes a Vaccination Certificate to be signed by a veterinarian. This shows that the dog has current vaccinations for rabies and DHLPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parainfluenza, and Parvovirus)
Pine County 4-H dog training youth in grades 3-13