Pesticide applicator recertification: Category A, J - St. Cloud Field Tour
Wednesday, August 21
This workshop is for commercial and noncommercial pesticide applicators.
Field tour includes
Hands-on demonstrations of equipment and calibration, tours of herbicide demonstration plots and more!
Registration: 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
Class: 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
By attending this workshop, you will earn
- Recertification credit for 2019, and 2020 in categories A (core) and J (Forestry, Rights-of-Way, and Natural Areas); this is a requirement for your pesticide applicator license
- If you’re not sure you need to recertify check the “recertify by date” on your applicator’s license ID card; or review your license information on the MDA website. All applicators are still required to annually renew their license with the MDA.
480 55th Ave SE
St. Cloud, MN 56304
Questions Regarding Registration?
Terry Stieren, MN PIE
TAmbroz@aol.com or 612-751-1187
Questions Regarding Licensing / Recertificaton Status?
Contact the MN Dept of Ag
- MN PIE members may be eligible to receive special discounts; see registration for details
- Cancellations must be made at least 5 working days prior to the workshop to receive a refund; a $25 handling fee will be charged
- If paying online, please use a credit card
- SWIFT and other bank transfer details are available on the mail-in registration form below.
- NO CONFIRMATION WILL BE SENT. Your purchase order/cancelled check will serve as proof of payment. Please retain a copy of this event page to confirm program dates, locations and start times.