Pesticide applicator recertification: Category A, E, L - Alexandria
Tuesday, October 22
This workshop is for commercial and noncommercial pesticide applicators holding licenses in Categories A, E, or L.
- Herbicide modes of action
- Interpreting pesticide labels
- IPM decision making
- Top weed issues
- Pesticide exposure
- Nozzles and water quality
- Turfgrass water quality best management practices
Check-in: 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Category E only: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Categories E&L or L only: 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- By attending this workshop, you will have fulfilled your recertification workshop requirement for 2019 and 2020 in your licensed categories of A (core) and E (turf and ornamentals) and/or L (mosquito). This is a requirement for maintaining your pesticide applicator license.
- If you’re not sure you need to recertify this year, check the “recertify by date” on your applicator’s license ID card, or review your license information on the MDA website. All applicators are still required to renew their license annually with the MDA.
Registration and Payment
Only online registration and credit card payment are accepted for this workshop.
Cancellations received in writing up to five days before the event are refundable, minus a $40 administrative fee. After that refunds are not issued. Please note if you don't cancel and don't attend, you are still responsible for payment.
Register early to receive the "early bird" rate. Late fee begins on October 8th, 2019.
Category E or L only:
$145 (early bird)
$195 (late/onsite - begins 10/8/19)
Categories E & L:
$190 (early bird)
$240 (late/onsite - begins 10/8/19)
Category A is included at all workshops.