Parents Forever™ Online Facilitator Training
This online training is for current and new facilitators who want to teach Parents Forever™. This training is required for:
- All facilitators who teach one hour or more of a Parents Forever™ class.
- Individuals who want access to the Parents Forever curriculum.
This training reviews everything that you need to know before teaching Parents Forever™. In this training, you will learn about:
- What the research says about families in transition, and which theories we used to shape the Parents Forever™ curriculum.
- The overall organization and teaching philosophy surrounding the Parents Forever™ curriculum.
- How to start a program and be successful in the future.
- The resources and support available to you when you become an authorized provider.
- Next steps for partnering with us to offer Parents Forever™ in your community.
If you interested in attending a training, please contact Kate Welshons (email@example.com; 612-626-3958).