An exciting two-day, overnight camp organized and chaperoned by youth and adult volunteers and staff is just around the corner! Campers at this new camp experience will camp in tents, make meal over campfire, meet 4-H'ers in other clubs and make a project to take home.
- Transportation is on your own
- Space is limited to first 20 paid campers or by Friday, April 2 (whichever happens first)
- Health protocols will be followed
- Please send a tent and camp chair with your child if you have them
- Registered campers will receive packing list and full details closer to camp
- No refunds after Friday, April 2 unless 4-H cancels camp due to weather
- Contact us if you have questions at (320) 762-3890 or email@example.com.
All Douglas County 4-H youth grades 4-7
$ 10 per camper
Login in to mn.4honline.com and click events. Search for 4-H Overnight Camp at Smokey Timbers and click register. Mail or drop off payment (cash or check payable to Douglas County 4-H) to the Extension Office on or before April 2 to secure your child's spot.