Farmland rental rates are the largest input cost the farmer has. Landlords, farmers, and agri-business professionals should make plans to attend one of the informative meetings being held across Minnesota and online.
- Local historic and projected farmland rental rate trends
- Current farmland values and sales
- Determining a fair rental agreement
- Input costs for 2021
- Current 2021 corn and soybean prices
- What is affordable rent?
- Rate of return to the landlord at current market values
- Flexible rental agreements
University of Minnesota Extension Ag Business Management educators David Bau and Nathan Hulinsky
Participants can attend any land rent meeting, but we recommend attending one in your regional area, as land rent varies by region.
Cost and registration
The event is free to attend and pre-registration is not required.