Intro to Beekeeping Series
Saturday, April 11, 2020 - Saturday, October 10, 2020
Are you new to beekeeping? Please join us for a series of 7 monthly classes that will cover your first year of beekeeping. Each class will begin with instruction and discussion in the classroom, followed by hands-on colony management training in the apiary.
There are two class sections:
- One Thursday per month from 3:30-5:00pm: April 9, May 7, June 11, July 9, August 6, September 10, October 8
- One Saturday per month from 9:30-11:00am: April 11, May 9, June 13, July 11, August 8, September 12, October 10
- Have taken Beekeeping in Northern Climates Year 1 (or another basic beekeeping class).
- Wear your own protective equipment (veil or bee jacket).
- Participants must be 18 years or older to enter the apiary.
- Willingness to learn gloveless beekeeping.
1634 Gortner Ave.
St. Paul, MN 55113
Pre-registration required. Register using the link below.