Inclusive volunteerism: Welcoming and engaging new audiences
Wednesday, December 11
Inclusive volunteerism challenge
- Look at diversity and equity in new ways.
- Open our hearts and eyes.
- Build trusting relationships!
How do youth programs take the next steps in their goal to welcome and engage volunteers from diverse and immigrant communities?
In this webinar we will share:
- Eight strategies for inclusive volunteerism and engagement of diverse and immigrant communities
- Key principles for this work from Minnesota’s new Diversity and First Generation Lens
- Resources from The Immigrant Learning Center
- Stories of inspiring actions and tough challenges
We invite youth program staff to build their vision, skills, and bravery as we all strive to reach potential volunteers and new communities.
Anne Stevenson, Extension educator
Carrie Olson, Extension educator
There is no charge for Brown Bag webinars, but registration is required.