All in-person Extension meetings, events and classes are canceled through Friday, May 15.
How to conduct a community survey that works
Have you ever sent a survey and received too few responses or not the right data? If so, you are not alone. Most people dislike surveys. But surveys remain a very important way to collect information efficiently.
In this webinar, you will learn how to avoid making common mistakes when conducting community surveys. Topics include:
- Deciding what information you need from the survey
- Identifying who to target (e.g. businesses, residents or visitors).
- Selecting the right survey method (i.e. online, phone, mail or paper)
- Learning elements of good survey questions
- Understanding the basic principles of survey design
- Maximizing response rates through visual design and survey management
Intended audience: economic development professionals, local government officials, chamber leaders and members
Presenter: Scott Chazdon, Ph.D., Extension research and evaluation specialist
This webinar is available on-demand. Although you do not need to register, we appreciate you filling out the short evaluation form. View it using the below button.