Are you new to leading meetings? Do you want to be a better facilitator and meeting participant? This four-part series on growing your facilitation skills has something for you! Offered online, each 90-minute session will engage you with tools and perspectives for facilitating both in-person and online meetings.
The series sessions will meet on Mondays and focus on:
- Part 1: Facilitating better meetings (January 23)
- Part 2: Facilitation roles and tools (January 30)
- Part 3: Tools to facilitate engagement (February 6)
- Part 4: Dealing with facilitation challenges (February 13)
This course is offered using a pay-what-you-can pricing model. Choose the rate (tuition profile) that works best for you and/or your organization:
- $40 - I have a small personal budget and an interest in learning more about facilitation.
- $80 - I do not have a budget for professional development and yet feel this is a good investment for me.
- $120 - I have a professional development budget and am ready to invest by supporting this programming.
Course number: EXT LCE.0010
To be notified when registration opens, open the below link, and then use the request information button to express your interest.