Gathering Partners conference 2019 - Willmar
Friday, May 17
Join the Minnesota Master Naturalist program and the Extension programs for invasive species, forestry and citizen science for the annual Gathering Partners of Natural Resources conference, May 17-19, 2019, in Willmar, MN.
This event is for natural resource volunteers, woodland owners and anyone else interested in learning about Minnesota's natural and cultural history.
- Carrie Jennings, Research and Policy Director of Freshwater, will share the exciting story of Minnesota's glacial geology. She is also hosting a field trip to local sites to see these features.
- Kirsti Marohn, Minnesota Public Radio News water reporter, will share her top five favorite stories from her environment beat over the last 20 years.
- On site sessions
- Off site field trips on Saturday morning
- Trip to a local farm Saturday night, includes dinner on the farm
- Music jam session (bring your instrument)
- Social activities, team scavenger hunts, good food and friends.
Scholarships for Master Naturalist instructors are available. Contact Andrea (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Pre-conference workshops are also available for an extra cost. Check all the details on the Gathering Partners site BEFORE registering.
240 23rd St SE
Willmar, MN 56201
Amy Rager, email@example.com
320-589-1711; 888-241-4532 Ext. 2129
Early bird registration
$195 full conference, $150 1-day
$35/$50 pre-conference workshops and field trips
$220 full conference, $165 1-day
$45/$60 pre-conference workshops and field trips
$245 full conference, $180 1-day
$60/$75 pre-conference workshops and field trips
$20 during Early Bird and Standard registration periods (March 1 - April 30)
$50 during Late registration period (May 1-12)
No refunds after May 12
Full conference registration includes the entire 3-day conference (Friday, May 17 – Sunday, May 19), including welcome bag, meals, awards banquet and keynote address, Saturday and Sunday sessions, and optional Saturday field trips.
Friday only registration includes a welcome bag, admission to the awards banquet and keynote address on Friday, May 17 only.
Saturday only registration includes a welcome bag, and all sessions and meals on Saturday, May 18 only.
Sunday only registration includes a welcome bag, and all sessions and meals on Sunday, May 19 only.