Farmland rental rates are the largest input cost the farmer has. Landlords, farmers, and agri-business professionals should make plans to attend one of the informative meetings being held across Minnesota and online.
- Local historic and projected farmland rental rate trends
- Current farmland values and sales
- Determining a fair rental agreement
- Input costs
- Current corn and soybean prices
- What is affordable rent?
- Rate of return to the landlord at current market values
- Flexible rental agreements
View all farmland rent meetings
No registration necessary