- You may cancel your registration for a refund, minus a $10 handling fee.
- You may transfer your registration between course dates with no handling fee.
All participants will receive both an electronic PDF version and a printed version of the 2023 Agricultural Tax Issues book, published by the Land Grant University Tax Education Foundation.
- Hot Topics in Agriculture
- Employee v. Independent Contractor
- Farm Trade or Business Determination
- Farming S Corp Considerations
- Legislative and Regulatory Update
- Sunset of many TCJA Provisions
- Energy Credits
- New Health Care Rules
- Information Return Requirements for Farmers
- Tax Schemes Targeting the Farm
- Tax Issues Arising at the Death of a Farmer
- Livestock Tax Issues
- Participation Rules for Farmers
- Form 4797 Considerations
- Depreciation and Expensing Review
- Sample Return
Rob Holcomb, EA, University of Minnesota Extension educator, agricultural business management
Nathan Hulinsky, University of Minnesota Extension educator, agricultural business management