- You may cancel your registration for a refund, minus a $10 handling fee.
- You may transfer your registration between course dates with no handling fee.
Participants will receive an electronic version of the 2022 Agricultural Tax Issues book, published by the Land Grant University Tax Education Foundation (formerly authored by Phil Harris). To purchase a printed copy of the 2022 Agricultural Tax Issues book, you may add a book to your registration for an additional $30.
- Farm Income Averaging
- Farm Rental Property
- Borrowing and Lending Tax Issues
- Corporate Reorganizations
- Retiring a Farm Asset
- Tax Treatment of Conservation-Related Payments and Expenses
- Retiring a Farm Partner
- CPA or Attorney Statements for AGI Compliance and other FSA Issues
- Tax Challenges for H-2A Workers
- Newly Acquired Farm Assets
- Considerations for Starting an Agricultural Business
- The Taxation of Tree and Berry Farms
- Charitable Gifting for Farmers
- Sale and Exchange of Farm Property
- Reporting Casualty Losses (Involuntary Conversions)
- Sample Farm Tax Return
Rob Holcomb, EA, University of Minnesota Extension educator, agricultural business management
Nathan Hulinsky, University of Minnesota Extension educator, agricultural business management