To celebrate dairy month, we will be making some moovelous recipes using dairy products. From cheese to ice cream, learn about dairy foods and how they are made. Meet those that play a role in providing us with those delicious dairy treats- from cow to moo (you!)
- June 1: Moove on over and try a parfait. Turn your plain yogurt into a dairy delight.
- June 8: Go Italian with Chef Dairy. Put on your chef hats as we add a little Italian to our dairy for a delizioso meal!
- June 15: The great mac and cheese showdown! Butter, cheese and milk team up with some of your favorite toppings in a showdown to the winner's circle.
- June 22: Shake it up with milk! Shake , rattle and roll with chocolate, strawberry , vanilla or some of your other favorite flavors.
- June 29: Ice cream, you scream , we all scream for ice cream! No need to scream for the ice cream truck when you make your own ice cream at home.
Youth in grades K-13.
Registration is due the Thursday before each session to allow time for participants to get ingredient lists.
For assistance with registration, use this guide or contact Casey Olson at firstname.lastname@example.org.