Campers will spend three days and two nights at Camp Victory enjoying games, songs, crafts, educational programs, great food, cabin life, outdoor adventures, reflective campfires and more! The Minnesota 4-H Camping program develops leadership and responsibility skills for teen counselors, while providing a safe and fun opportunity for the campers through activities, which allow them to gain knowledge and develop social skills while meeting new friends. 4-H staff and high-school aged camp counselors are prepared and ready to deliver an exciting and safe overnight camp for you!
Detailed Camp information
- Youth in Grades 3-8 (completed)
- Camp is open to all youth enrolled in 4-H, so invite your friends to join the fun!
- There will be separate tracks for youth in 3-5th and 6-8th grade.
$200 camp cost - county scholarship, plus a bus transportation fee of $30 -if riding the bus
- Freeborn - 40% = $120.00
- Steele - 50% = $100.00
- Rice = $200.00 (scholarship available talk to local staff)
- Waseca = $200.00 (scholarship available talk to local staff)
Registrations are open to Freeborn, Rice Steele and Waseca Counties only though May 7th, then will open statewide through May 20th. Sign up early! We must have 70 youth registered by May 20th to hold camp, with our maximum set at 100 youth.
For assistance with registration, please refer to the event registration guide or contact your local extension office.
- If you are new to 4-H, please select "Virtual 4-H - Countyname County" or “In Person Camp/Event-Countyname County.”in the Clubs field,Projects field, choose "pick the project your primary focus is on" and any other project areas you have an interest in..
Promoting a safe environment as COVID persists
4-H promotes safe environments and follows all safety protocols set in place by the University of Minnesota Extension. We will also follow guidance and guidelines from the CDC and the State of Minnesota regarding Covid-19. Masks and personal social distancing will be required for all campers, counselors, and staff at 4-H Camp at Camp Victory.