2019 Minnesota Pest Management Conference
Monday, March 4 - Tuesday, March 5
The March 4 and 5, 2019 Structural Pest Management Conference is an MDA-approved recertification training session for Master and Journeyman SPCAs (and Category A). Attending this conference will enable persons to renew their SPCA license again in 2020.
Additional recertification sessions offered during conference:
- New Category E presentation session
- Category P: vertebrate pests in landscape
- Right of way
- Fumigation session
- NESDCA canine recertification (additional fees may apply)
- Read more about recertification sessions.
1301 Second Ave. S.
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Pest Management Conference questions contact:
Allison Forcier at email@example.com or 612-910-1580.
License or re-certification questions contact:
Minnesota Department of Agriculture at 651-201-6615.
Cost and registration
- Your registration and payment is due by Friday, February 22 to avoid any late processing fees.
- The conference registration fee is $214 per person.
- Category E: Landscape Pest Management is offered this year on Tuesday afternoon. Cost is $60 per person.
Photo Courtesy of Meet Minneapolis and the Minneapolis Convention Center.