2019 Conservation Tillage Conference
Tuesday, December 17 - Wednesday, December 18
This conference emphasizes proven farmer experience and applied science. Straight from the fields, learn how heavier, colder soils aren’t necessarily the challenge they’re made out to be.
- Weed species shift and control.
- Nutrient management in high-residue systems.
- Reduced till and cover crop strategies straight from veteran farmer practitioners.
- Proven cover crop strategies for your system to anchor nutrients, manage moisture extremes and provide free nitrogen.
- Soil health improvements with reduced till systems and cover crops.
- Vendor sessions: Learn about new equipment, products and technology.
Attendees who stay for the entire conference will be offered 10 continuing education units (CEU).
75 S. 37th Ave. N.
St. Cloud, MN 56301
Jodi DeJong-Hughes, Extension educator
Early bird registration is $140 for the two-day conference. Prices will rise to $180 if registered after December 2, 2019.
Registration coming soon.
More than 20 vendors representing equipment, products and providing educational information will be on-site throughout both days.
Tuesday, December 18
- Registration starts at 8:00 a.m.
- 8:30 - 9:30 a.m. Keynote speaker
- 9:45 - 11:30 a.m. Breakout sessions
- 1:00 - 2:00 p.m. Breakout sessions
- 2:00 - 4:00 p.m. Table talks
- 4:30 - 5:10 p.m. Industry table talks
- 5:30 - 10:00 p.m. Beer and bull
Wednesday, December 19
- 8:00 - 9:30 a.m. Demonstrations
- 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Breakout sessions
- 1:00 - 2:05 p.m. Table talks
- 2:10 - 3:00 p.m. Keynote speaker
More detailed agenda coming soon.
Your customers are at the Conservation Tillage Conference
We draw between 180 and 275 attendees who are interested in a range of topics identified as areas of management concerns for reduced tillage. We are looking to partner with sponsors and exhibitors whose products, equipment and services help with on-farm adoption of concepts discussed during the conference.
- Gain exposure
- Directly market
Each sponsor will have the option of leading a 15 minute table talk session (or two if preferred) to interact with attendees about what’s new. Sponsors will have their logo prominently displayed on conference materials.
Booth space options:
- 10' x 8' booth space, 1 registration = $400
- 15' x 8' booth space, 1 registration = $550
- 20' x 8' booth space, 1 registration = $700
- Additional registrations = $100 each
Each sponsor has the option of leading a 15-minute table talk session (or two if preferred) to interact with attendees about what's new. Sponsors also have their logo displayed prominently on conference materials.;
Gold level - $3,000
- 20' x 10' booth, 4 registrations
- insertion of promotional items in registration packet (pre-approved by CTC committee)
Silver level - $2,000
- 15' x 10' booth, 3 registrations
Bronze level - $1,000
- 10' x 10' booth, 2 registrations
Sign-up early to ensure booth space. To get started, complete this form online or call Mary Jo at 320-235-0726 x2001.