2019 Agricultural Tax Issues Course - Marshall
Wednesday, October 9
Join us for the 2019 Agricultural Tax Issues Course in Marshall.
This agricultural tax issues course targets income tax professionals that work with farmers and also benefits agricultural professionals, such as agricultural lenders and farm management instructors. This year's course will cover:
- Discounted sales and leases
- Form 4797 issues
- Form 4562 depreciation and expensing issues
- Industrial hemp considerations
- Proposed 199A Cooperative Regulations
- Section 199A and farm rentals
- Disaster-related tax issues
- Farming C corporations electing S corporation status
- Getting out of the farming business
- Allocating purchase price to depreciable items
- Case study and forms update
The fee for this 8 credit hour course is $175.00 and includes refreshments and course materials. Participants will receive the 2019 Agricultural Tax Issues book, published by the Land Grant University Tax Education Foundation (formerly authored by Phil Harris).
By attending this course, you will earn:
- 8 federal tax update credit hours*
*This course is approved by the IRS Registered Preparer Office. The University of Minnesota Extension is an approved continuing education provider.
Registration: 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
Class: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (with a one-hour break for lunch**)
** Lunch will be provided as part of the course.
Rob Holcomb, EA, Extension Educator in Agricultural Business Management, University of Minnesota Extension
Nathan Hulinsky, Extension Educator in Agricultural Business Management, University of Minnesota Extension
1500 E College Drive
Marshall, MN 56258
Rob Holcomb, University of Minnesota Extension Educator, Agricultural Business Management
firstname.lastname@example.org or (507) 337-2807
For registrations received by September 4:
$175 per person
For registrations received after September 4:
$195 per person
Please check back in mid-August for more registration information.