Episode 02: Make it Litchfield
See this page in: English
Creating a community narrative
Communities have the power to tell their own story. Litchfield, Minnesota has been working to create a narrative that is optimistic and focused on the future.
We are joined by Judy Hulterstrum and David Krueger who share how they are implementing a program called Make It Litchfield that has brought together the entire community to create a narrative for this generation.
- Christy Kallevig, Extension educator
University of Minnesota Extension, Center for Community Vitality
- Judy Hulterstrum, executive director
Litchfield Chamber of Commerce
- David Krueger, executive director
Meeker County Development Corporation
- Find information on our Community Vitality page to help you in your community work.
- Visit the Litchfield Area Chamber of Commerce website to learn about what is happening in Litchfield and make plans to visit!
- Learn what Meeker County has to offer by visiting the Meeker Development Corporation.
Read our blog by guest blogger Neil Linscheid to learn more about Making It Home.
Never miss a Vital Connections On Air episode. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts or via RSS to get new episodes as they become available.
Read our Vital Connections newsletter for community-focused articles and podcast information. Email Joyce Hoelting to sign up.
Check out our podcast page for more episodes.