Planning ahead for retirement
See this page in: English
This 80-page guide is loaded with easy-to-understand information and activities to help you plan the retirement you want. It will help you:
- Estimate the income you will need in retirement.
- Understand financial products related to retirement.
- Make wise investment choices by outlining advantages and disadvantages of many saving and investment products.
- Decide if you need a financial planner and how to hire one.
- Understand how Medicare, health insurance, and life insurance can protect you against risks.
Download the complete publication: Planning ahead for retirement (PDF)
- Chapter 1: More than money decisions
- Chapter 2: Will you be able to afford the life you want?
- Chapter 3: Developing income sources
- Chapter 4: Saving and investment options
- Chapter 5: Should you hire a financial planner?
- Chapter 6: Protecting against risks with health and life insurance
- References and resources