Join Extension educators and tribal community facilitators Susan Beaulieu, Solomon Trimble and Briana Michels for a series of online workshops for community members. The American Indian Resource and Resiliency Team (AIRRT) co-creates culturally responsive holistic health education and resources for Native communities. These summer workshops will focus on:
- How to support community members living with the challenges of substance use.
- Better understanding the effects of trauma and toxic stress.
- Highlighting and sharing Native stories of personal resilience.
- Learning how to start and maintain a daily spiritual practice.
- Sharing ways to nourish the body with traditional foods for mental and physical health.