The Local Foods College is an interactive distance learning opportunity for gardeners and farmers interested in community-based food systems. These free online classes are available to anyone interested in strengthening food systems.
Rapid Response Local Foods College
This special series of the Local Foods College is in response to the unfolding COVID-19 pandemic. We will provide a forum for the small farm and food communities to connect, network and share information that can help us all navigate a path forward through these difficult times.
Click on a link to see recorded webinars in this series.
- Online ordering systems for local foods with Katie Mhyre
- Food safety and COVID-19: what we know with Annalisa Hultberg and Valerie Gamble
- Farmers' markets with Kathy Zeman
- Crop plans and alternative market outlets with David van Eeckhout and Ryan Pesch
- Wholesale response with Helen Schnoes & Karly Ackerman
- Farm to rural grocery toolkit with Ren Olive & Kathy Draeger
- Employment concerns on small farms with Rachel Armstrong
- Farm to School with Samantha Burington, Deb Lukkonen, Sadie Gannet, Grace Brogan, Sue Knott & Helen Schnoes
- Fostering an Inclusive Culture at the Farmers Market with DeVon Nolen, Kathy Zeman and Javier Garcia
Previous Local Foods College videos
Did you miss a session or want to view a presentation from a past series? Recordings of all Local Foods College webinars are now available on RSDP's YouTube channel.