Cow Calf Days Seminar Tour and Trade Show
The University of Minnesota Beef Team is proud to host the annual Cow/Calf Days Seminar Tour and Trade Show at 10 locations across the state in January and February. This event has been held for over 40 years and continues to be the leading information, technology and research outlet for cow/calf producers in the state of Minnesota.
The program features information on production management, nutrition, efficiency and marketing. The corresponding tradeshow features vendors with new information, technology and products with a wide-array of practical uses for the operators in the cow-calf sector.
The program is directed at cow/calf producers and allied beef industry representatives. It is open to the public. $10 per person.
- JAN 22 – Staples, MN, 9:30 AM, Central Lakes College, 1830 Airport Road
- JAN 22 – Bagley, MN, 5:30 PM, American Legion, 288 Main Ave. N.
- JAN 23 – Lancaster, MN, 5:30 PM, Community Center
- JAN 24 – Roseau, MN, 5:30 PM, Gene’s Bar Grill, 1095 3rd St. NW
- JAN 25 – Iron, MN, 5:30 PM, Clinton Hall, 9807 Hwy 37
- FEB 4 - Mora, MN, 5:30 PM, Kanabec Co. Jail, 18 N Vine St.
- FEB 5 - Starbuck, MN, 9:30 AM, Jim Wulf Bull Development Center, 30819 250th St.
- FEB 6 - Pipestone, MN, 9:30 AM, MN West Comm. College, 1314 N Hiawatha Ave.
- FEB 7 – Oronoco, MN, 5:30 PM, Tony Rossman Farm, 7000 70th St. NW
- FEB 8 - LeCenter, MN, 9:30 AM, Le Sueur County Fairgrounds 4-H Center, 320 S. Plut Ave.