- Make sure to have the Minnesota 4-H Dog IDA form on file before completing registration - this is required for all dogs.
- Interested 4-H members are asked to complete and return the sign-up form before Aug. 5. The completed form can be submitted via email or regular mail.
- See the Minnesota 4-H Dog Project Showcase information handout.
- The Minnesota 4-H Dog Project Showcase is open to youth involved in the Minnesota 4-H Dog Project.
- All dogs participating need to have the Minnesota 4-H Dog IDA form on file.
- Participating youth will receive a free gate pass and meal ticket, and we will try to get a gate pass for a parent/guardian that brings them. Youth are encouraged to sign up for 3-4 activities.
- 4-H'ers will use the Pet Center to demonstrate agility.
- A tentative schedule will be determined after we know the number of participants and their skill level.
Contact Jan Brule at email@example.com with questions.
- Quiz bowl