The following Food Safety courses are offered online:
- Initial Certification for Food Managers
- Renewal Certification for Food Managers
- Food Allergen Training for Food Service Employees
- Cooking Safely for a Crowd
- Food Preservation Mini Module Series
Online courses can be convenient. You can:
- Study at your own rate
- Take the course at home or work
- Work online day or night
To take an online course you need to:
- Be dedicated and disciplined to get the course done in the time allotted
- Enjoy working individually on the computer
If you enjoy the interaction and discussion with an instructor and other learners or find it easy to procrastinate to get a job done, you might be better of taking our courses in person if possible. See all Food Safety courses.
For more information contact Connie Schwartau, firstname.lastname@example.org, 507-337-2819.